Identity Theft Protection
Identity management services to protect your good name.
NebraskaLand National Bank understands your identity is your most valuable asset--that's why we're proud to provide you and your family members with identity protection services--at no additional cost. Powered by IDT911, America's premier provider of identity services, you'll always receive the identity theft protection you and your family need.
Identity theft protection at every stage.
Identity thieves steal mail, skim credit cards, hack into ATMs and rummage through garbage in the search for their next victim. In the blink of an eye, criminals misuse bits and pieces of your personal information to obtain fraudulent credit and make unauthorized purchases.
Throughout our lives our identity can be exposed, IDT911 is here to help. A few services that are available to you as a customer of NebraskaLand National Bank are:
- Resolving medical fraud
- Limiting damages from stolen or compromised data after home, boat, or RV break-ins
- Preventing criminals from using your good name for employment
Get guidance for:
- Spotting if a child's identity has been stolen
- Power of attorney or legal guardianship questions for elderly family members
- Replacing important documents after a disaster
- Placing active-duty fraud alerts for military service individuals
- Fighting tax fraud to clear your name and secure your refund
- Resolving unauthorized account activity or account takeover
- Responding quickly and effectively to data breach alerts
Get guidance for:
- Avoiding phishing scams and protecting your passwords and data
- Detecting and recovering from email hacking
- Managing your identity and privacy online and through social media
Identity thieves are smart. We're Smarter.
Just as we rely on technology to make our lives easier, thieves and criminals rely on the same technology to steal personal information and commit fraudulent crimes. Protecting your identity is our priority; rest assured that our identity protection services are comprehensive and adaptive to changing times.
Don't wait until you're a victim.
If you want more identity theft information or think you might be a victim of identity theft:
- Simply call us 308-534-2100.
- We'll put you in touch with a fraud specialist at ID911's Resource Center. There is no added cost to you for these services, no matter how often you talk to a fraud specialist. These fraud specialists determine your best course of action, cut through the red tape and do most of the heavy lifting--so you don't have to struggle on your own.
For news on the latest identity scams and access to a wealth of resources and proactive tips to help you avoid becoming a victim, visit www.IDT911.com/KnowledgeCenter.
Note: Identity protection services are available to a spouse and/or immediate family members under 26 years old who live in the household.