Visa Debit Card
The VISA Debit Card looks like a credit card, but is actually a check substitute. You can make purchases wherever you see the VISA logo and the amount of your purchase will be automatically deducted from your checking account.
Your VISA Debit Card also comes with round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of card fraud. The cards we issue are protected by FraudWatch PLUS. You can find security knowing that experienced fraud analysts are working around the clock, watching for any suspicious card activity and will contact you immediately if they detect potential fraud on your card.
Important Phone Numbers:
- For lost or stolen debit cards outside of normal business hours: 1-800-264-5578
- During regular business hours contact your local NebraskaLand National Bank
- To respond to a call from Fraud Prevention Services or notify us of out of state or unusual transactions that you want authorized, call FraudWatch PLUS Customer Service at 1-866-842-5208 or outside the US call collect at 1-701-461-2551
Important Details to Remember:
- We must have your current phone on file so you can be reached by Fraud Prevention Services in the event that suspicious or out of the ordinary card activity is recognized on your account.
- Traveling internationally or outside your normal geographic area? Notify us or Fraud Prevention Services first so we can make sure your card is working for you while you travel.
- If you ever get a call from "Fraud Prevention Services," know that they are doing their job to prevent potential fraudulent use of your debit card.
- Fraud Prevention Services will ONLY ask for the last four digits of your social security number. They will NEVER ask for the following information:
o Full card number
o Expiration date on your card
o Card’s PIN number
o CVC code on the back of your card
o Full social security number